Promo items are a great way to keep your business at the forefront of a potential customer’s mind—especially if the item is useful. As long as your promotional item serves a purpose in their lives, they are more likely to keep it, and therefore keep looking at your business information.
By opting for the most popular promo items in Los Angeles County, CA, you can increase your chances that your product will make an impression on a customer and remind them to come back for more. So how do you know which item to choose?
Choosing a promotional item
Some promo items will be unsuitable right off the bat—a funeral home isn’t going to hand out branded corkscrews, but a wine company probably will. The key is to think about your business and the type of person you want to attract, then think about useful products that they might keep around. If you’re an auto mechanic, branded air fresheners are a good choice. Bottle openers are good for drink companies, and tote bags are always a hit for retail companies.
Here’s a closer look at some of the most popular promotional items:
- T-shirts: What better way to get the word out than by making potential customers a walking advertisement? The better your design, the more likely a person will be to wear it repeatedly. These are especially popular at events or locations where people might need to change clothes, such as fairs, amusement parks, water parks and more.
- Tote bags: Tote bags are incredibly useful, especially when living in a place where reusable bags are encouraged. Most people grab the first bags they see when heading to the grocery store—plus, if you’re giving them away at a trade show, people will seek you out just to have something to put their other promotional items in.
- Drinkware: Pint glasses, shot glasses, bottle openers, corkscrews, beer koozies and more—drinkware is a popular promo item because people tend to use these items. They’re not just limited to food- and beverage-related companies, either—any brand that promotes relaxation or recreation can use these, from radio stations to spas.
- USB drives: Everyone needs backup storage, so USB drives are a smart choice for tech-savvy customers. They’re practical and have a relatively long lifespan, too.
- Desk accessories: Desk accessories continue to be a favorite for one major reason—they work. Everyone scrambles for a pen and a notepad from time to time, so keeping your branded items handy in their moments of panic is a good way to remind them that your business is here for them.
- Headwear: Hats, caps, bandannas, beanies and more—branded headwear is popular, especially with outdoor-related companies, or in places where attendees will spend a lot of time in the sun. You’ll save them from skin cancer and get the word out.
Hand sanitizer. Finally, in the COVID-19 era, branded hand sanitizer is more popular than ever.
Need help choosing from the most popular promotional item giveaways in Los Angeles County, CA? The team at ID Graphx can help—call or stop by today to learn how!